Sunday 24 February 2013

Picasso Dress

Picasso Dress & Hat  Designed,styled,hand printed and made all by me. Shoes Doc Martens from Libertys.

I have been working on this dress for quite some time now,it's for a uni project and I really wanted to challenge myself to create something outside of my comfort zone. Normally I love everything to be rainbow, sparkly and nipped in at the waist so this is quite a slick departure for me. The print is inspired by photo's taken in Venice that I have modified into graphics creating quite an 80's feel. There is obviously the influence of Picasso which although literal, brings the fun element into the outfit, I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, love it. Your so talented!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment,it makes my day! :) XXX